- BEFORE: The old bathroom window, which will become the doorway into the new bathroom.
- DURING: The new bathroom before the breakthrough, looking towards the front of the house.
- Looking towards the back. The door into the new bathroom will be where the old bathroom window is, and the gap through to the bedroom at the back will be filled in.
- The new boiler is installed in the bathroom. This will eventually have a cupboard built around it.
- The bathroom units are installed. Note that at this stage, the basin and toilet are not plumbed in.
- Looking towards the front. The bath has been installed and plumbed in, and is christened by Ruth.
- The wall tiles start to go on...
- ...and the floor is tiled too.