- BEFORE: The original boiler in the corner of the kitchen. This photo is from January 2007, and is the only one I can find that shows the old boiler.
- Inside the cupboard above, showing the flue disappearing into the chimney stack.
- The mass of pipework in the kitchen ceiling above the old boiler.
- DURING: The old boiler has been removed.
- And so has the flue. This frees up the chimney, which can now be demolished, which in turn will allow us to break through into the extension on the first-floor.
- AFTER: The new boiler is installed and working in the new bathroom.
- The bathroom starts to take shape. The boiler will be hidden inside a cupboard.